Along with wearing a lot of black in the fall and winter, I also wear more red! It just seems to go with the season - the color of the leaves, Christmas - all of it is just so festive. I generally like neutrals, but this is a perfect time for a red, green or royal blue accent. Here are some favorites of the season!
From left to right and top to bottom:
1. Forever 21 Marled Turtleneck Sweater in Burgundy
2. J. Crew Chateau Parka in Stadium- Cloth in Electric Red - I am OBSESSED with this coat!
3. Lush Lace-Up Shift Dress in Lipstick
4. Hinge Wool Panama Hat in Red Cardovan - Hinge has the best wool hats!
5. Shiny Mix Fancy Pancy Bracelet in Stella
6. BP. Lightweight Turtleneck Sweater in Red Scooter
7. H&M Slim-Fit Pants in Dark Red
8. Tory Burch "Small York" Buckle Tote in Kir Royale - I love this bag & have it in Light Oak
9. Old Navy Flannel Drawstring Sleep Pants in Red Buffalo Plaid - on my must buy list!
10. Halogen "Owen" Pointy Toe Ghille Flat in Bordeaux - I post this constantly and love em!