During the holidays, I always find items that I want to use year-round! Gold owls, trees, skulls and deer seem to be abundant during October-December, so I use that time to stock up on home decor items that I'd use the whole year. Don't get me wrong, there are many items that are only specific to that holiday, but there are plenty of versatile ones so you don't have to spend tons of money for each season or take the time to switch out all of your decor!
Harvest and Christmas scented candles are my favorite - I am not a big fan of floral scents, so I use the after-holiday sales to load up on discounted items.
1. Spooky Phone - perfect for styling a book shelf
2. White and Gold Candle Holder - good for year-round tablescapes
3. Gold Serve Pitcher - great for drinks or as a flower vase
4. Gold Leaf Plastic Plate Charger - put under plates for an added pop of color and class
5. Gold Resin Skull - another great book shelf styling accessory
6. Petaluma Black Metal Lanterns - great next to a fireplace or on the porch
7. Over-sized Plaid Throw - for creating a cozy sofa
8. Metallic Gold Candle Stick - can be used for any season
9. Owl Doormat - indoor or outdoor and cute all year long
10. Sugar Skull Stemless Wine Glasses