There is a reason Fashion Week is in the fall... it is by far the best season with the best clothing options. Finding good shoes is really difficult - especially if you're looking to be budget-conscious and stay under $100. The worst thing is finding a cute pair of shoes at a good price and they turn out to be horribly uncomfortable. I've stumbled on some really cute AND comfortable fall boots and shoes this season and thought I would share.
I own all each of these (except a different version of the Michael Kors rain boots) and have worn each for hours on end with ease!
1. Unisa Saranaa Over the Knee Boot in Taupe $79.95 *these have a really wide calf!
2. BP. Trolley Bootie in Grey Leather $99.95 *run small - order half size up
3. Halogen Owen Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat in Bordeaux Suede $69.95
4. UGG Scuffette II Slipper in Chesnut $84.95 *these are SO worth the price I promise! I wear them around the house every single day - seriously
5. Steve Madden Grandeal Over the Knee Boot in Black $99.95
6. Michael Kors Logo Mid Rain Boot $98.95
7. Frye Melissa Leather-Blend Tall Boots in Cognanc $284.95 online but I found them for $156 at OFF Fifth in store
8. Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats $225 *this is the splurge of the group! A nude pair of flats that match everything and are comfortable are worth the price.
9. UGG Classic Short Boot in Sand $160 *I don't care that this aren't the cutest and that everyone makes fun of them. If you live in the Northeast or Midwest you need sheep fur boots to survive the winter snow! I wouldn't wear them out on the town but for errands of shoveling they are key