This week I will be traveling to a huge industry tradeshow in Las Vegas. Because I work remote, my normal office attire of leggings and an oversized sweater will not be sufficient! Since I only travel a few times a year for work, I thought I would round up some of my favorite purchases for the trip and other items I loved! I have listed and linked them by outfit below.
1. Anthropologie Addison Pullover Sweater
2. Nordstrom Hue Wide Waistband Leggings
3. Nordstrom Dior Reflected Sunglasses
4. Olivia + Joy Kelsey Tote
5. Aldo Corisa Shoes (Bone)
I love nothing more than traveling in leggings and an oversized sweater, so my usual office outfit prevails here! I just got this amazing tote on sale, which will double as a carry-on and a bag to store my meeting information.
For officewear, I like to mix brands, patterns and high-end with more affordable items!
1. Tory Burch Serif-T Saddlebag (Bark)
2. H&M Mock Turtleneck Dress
3. Pedder Red Felicity Suede Lace Up Gladiator Sandals
I purchased and absolutely love this mock turtleneck dress. It is only $14.99 and can be dressed up for a night out as a LBD or dressed down how I have styled it here.